Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Runic Energy Rituals

RUNIC-ENERGY-RITUALS
Get Runic Energies From The Source The Quantum Ocean


This is my individualized Runic Energy Rituals method.

Never before published.

Our ancestors believed, allegorically speaking, that all wisdom was contained in the Mind of God.

The 21st Century Laws of Quantum Physics have shown us that all wisdom is contained in an infinite ocean of energy called the Quantum Ocean.

The Runes, Odin and the gods/goddesses all exist there.There is no past, present nor future there. Only the NOW!

Therefore, I prefer to bypass all the writing, rituals, books, discussions, meanings etc, etc, etc that have been written or talked about for the past 1000 years and:

GO TO THE SOURCE MYSELF!

When I want the runic energy of a specific rune to come into my life, I meditate on the pure symbol of the rune.

Runic Symbols predate language. They are clean and powerful.

When I look and meditate on a Rune I make contact with the Runic energy in the Quantum Ocean.

Then I breathe this runic energy into my aura and start the flow of this particular runic energy into my life.

Whatever runic energies I carry around with me in my aura will be attracted into my life.

When I am finished with my Runic Energy Ritual I go about my business knowing that the rune energies from the Quantum Ocean are in my aura and I will attract them in my physical world.

I know that in the course of my day or week or month, people, places, events, phone calls, mail, hunches, intuition, urges etc will show me how and where these runic energies will manifest into my life.

I don't pray, bray, beg, wish or desire or look to anyone else. I go to the runic energy source and bring the runic energies directly into my life.

This is what Odin the All-Father secretly promised us in the Havamal if you had eyes to read.

It was never meant for everyone!

In my rune energy rituals I use the power of my mind like a laser ray to pick and choose the exact runic energy I need and want in my life now.

TO BE GREAT --- CONCENTRATE!

Take and use the exact runic energy YOU want and need.

There is great power in being exact when you choose your runic energy ritual.

LIFE IS AN ART TO BE LIVED CONSCIOUSLY

The 21st Century is the time for individual Viking Spirit Warriors to take the their place alongside Odin and the other gods/goddesses in the mental and spiritual realms.

For a real powerful runic energy ritual chose only one rune and one runic energy at a time.

Here are the runic energies that I chose when I perform my Runic Energy Rituals.

RUNE FA when I want to attract MONEY.

RUNE URAZ when I want to attract better HEALTH or send it to someone.

RUNE THORN for PROTECTION.

RUNE OS for WISDOM.

RUNE RIT for JUSTICE.

RUNE KA for CREATIVITY.

RUNE HAGAL connection to HIGHER SELF.

RUNE NOT acceptance of my KARMA.

RUNE IS my SELF-CONSCIOUSNESS.

RUNE AR to bring BEAUTY into my life.

RUNE SIG for VICTORY.

RUNE TYR for COURAGE.

RUNE BAR for BIRTH.

RUNE LAF for INTUITION.

RUNE MAN for MASCULINITY.

RUNE YR for FEMININITY.

RUNE EH for MARRIAGE.

RUNE GIBOR for a GIFT.

I do not use all 18 Runes, only the ones I need at any particular time.

THINK ABOUT THIS!

If you just meditated and drew runic energies out of the Quantum Ocean for the FUTHARK runes you would fill your aura with the following

MONEY

HEALTH

PROTECTION

WISDOM

JUSTICE

CREATIVITY

And these runic energies in your aura will attract money, health, protection, wisdom, justice and creativity into your physical world.

IT IS THE LAW! NOT MY LAW. BUT ODIN'S LAW AS EXPLAINED BY THE NEW SCIENCE OF QUANTUM PHYSICS.

You are an energy being, the runes are energies, the Quantum Ocean is energy. All is Energy!

Work with the runic energies and change your life for the better.

Simple Runic Energy Ritual

Sit comfortably in your chair. Relax! Take one rune a day.

look at it. Breathe it in by saying:

"I am inhaling the Uraz runic energy (or any of the runes) out of the Quantum Ocean and into my life."

3 times once a day.

Stop and go about your business.

Everyone should have goals to guide and inspire their life. Goals are the road map of your future.

Life is continuous so even if you do not achieve all your goals in this life you can continue them on in the next.

Therefore have GREAT and far-reaching goals.

How about these for a Powerful set:

ABSOLUTE POWER

INFINITE HARMONY

ETERNAL DURATION

What a great mantra to hummmmm all day long. Words are frozen thoughts and thoughts are things, and what you think will come upon you.

Absolute Power the ability to become godlike.

Infinite Harmony to be at peace with the ALL.

Eternal Duration Immortality

STOP THINKING SMALL

Odin gave us a great gift. Keys to the Creative Energies of the Universe.

The rune energies can help you reach any and all of your goals.

Use the pure untainted Runic Energies right from the source: the Quantum Ocean.

Think BIG and LIVE!.

Stop only studying Runic and Viking philosophy and history, and abstractions about the gods/goddesses.

Become living runes; make your own viking philosophy and history walk and talk with Odin and the gods/goddesses yourself.

Stop being angry and hateful because the other religions have built bigger houses than ours. Don't use your energy to try and tear their houses down. Use your energy to build our bigger.



Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, metaphysics and alternate healing treatments for over 30 years. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his wifr Lory. His writings are unique and refreshing.
To see more of his writings visit his websites.
http://www.olevikingshop.com
and http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com

You can contact him at epete@ptd.net



















No comments: